ROCKY ROAD BARS
I’ve been on a sweet tooth rampage lately and well… when a person needs a chocolate fix, rocky road bars thoroughly hit the mark. They are truly divine, especially with tea.
1. Line a 19cms/ 7 inch tin with grease proof paper.
2. Melt the butter, syrup and 150g/ 5oz chocolate over a low heat.1. Line a 19cms/ 7 inch tin with grease proof paper.
3. Stir occasionally to make sure all ingredients are well mixed together.
4. Add the biscuits, nuts, maltesers and marshmellows. Mix well.
5. Transfer to prepared tin. Level it on top and press down well to avoid air gaps.
6. Melt the remaining 150g/ 5oz chocolate and spread over the mixture.
7. Allow to get hard before cutting into bars. Store in fridge.